International Journal of Research in Social Sciences & Humanities
International Peer Reviewed (Refereed), Open Access Research Journal
E-ISSN : 2249 - 4642 | P-ISSN: 2454 - 4671
IMPACT FACTOR: 8.561 | SJIF 2020: 6.179
Papers related to quantitative social science research and methods are published in the International Journal of Research in Social Science and Humanities. Articles in the journal demonstrate how quantitative approaches may be used to empirically examine social science theory. The journal focuses on research that crosses typical disciplinary boundaries, such as issues or methodologies. Methods that have only been utilised by one social science field but might be used to a larger range of domains with the ultimate purpose of testing social science theory are given special attention.
The IJRSSH provides a critical forum/platform for the social science community to discuss major topics in the field.
The IJRSSH, an open access peer-reviewed journal, is transforming into a cutting-edge transdisciplinary and transdisciplinary publication. The contents of the issues published thus far support its multi-dimensional, broad-based approach.
IJRSSH publishes both broad and comparative essays as well as essays on specific topics. Its regular features include shorter letters, review articles, and book reviews.
The journal's main goal is to publish high-quality research in the social sciences. The published research may use a theoretical or speculative model, as well as statistical and mathematical methods. Contributions from all domains that have relevant and interesting observations to offer on the social sciences are welcome.
Submissions are accepted from all over the world for the International Journal of Research in Social Science and Humanities.
On a wide range of themes of interest to the sociological practitioner, IJRSSH publishes research papers, essays, research reports, teaching notes, and book reviews. We especially encourage submissions that apply social science in a tangible way or critically reflect on the use of social science.
- Frequency: Quarterly(4 issues in a year)
- Good Impact Factor
- Large Number of Reviewers Worldwide
- Double-Blind Peer Review Process
- Quality Research Publications
- Vast Scope of the journal
- Indexed By Several Indexing Bodies
- Article Status Tracking Facility
- E-Certificate downloadable from website
- Direct Link to Abstracts
- Author can search article by name, title or keywords
- Online as well as print version publication with DOI
- Strict Policy against Plagiarism
- Paper Acknowledgement within 48 hours after receiving
- Guidance to enhance the quality of research
- WhatsApp Support @ 9555269393
- All queries are resolved within 24 hours of submission
- Highly Qualified Team & Members of International Editorial/Reviewer Board.
- Hardcopy of Journal is provided to the Authors on demand.
- Post-publishing work like indexing of each article to different database.
- Best Papers Available on the home page of the website
- Include full citations for sources
- Published by academic organisations
Refer & Earn